Ecotec pro leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This morning came down to a drip under our valiant ecotec pro boiler. Looked at the pipes and no signed of a leak. The leak appears to be coming from a gap at the side of the front cover.

I removed the cover and there is a pool of water at the bottom. I've soaked this up and noticed that halfway up the boiler there is a black upside down shape funnel. There is the. A flexible plastic pipe which was hanging below it which I presume has come loose.

Can anyone advice is this is correct and is causing the leak.... There is only a small amount of water coming from here. Drips at most.

Many thanks

Danny

Sponsored Links
Condensate?

Possibly. I can't find any online diagram which shows the part to identify what it is... But the amount of water coming out would match with it being condensation.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I had a small leak in my ecotec pro from the pressure valve (bottom right once you take the cover off) Putting the clip fully back in place stopped it. Top tip: don't remove the clip first

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back