Edward Colston statue: Four cleared of criminal damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the Confederate statues were erected quite late in an attempt to intimidate the black population of southern states.
LOL
Both sides also have displays of cannons made in the UK. Especially the south from what I have heard from an American. Must have been sent to suppress the black population.

The USA civil war was from 1801 to 1805. Some states are still proud of their confederate flag. Are the Welsh and Scots the same?

People in the south of the USA
Redneck
Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly, but not exclusively, applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with rural whites of the Southern United States. Its meaning stems from the sunburn found on farmers' necks dating back to the late 19th century.

I asked some one from Kansas about that term - people who go out in the sun and are silly enough not to cover it up - those in the South.

Sponsored Links
LOL
Both sides also have displays of cannons made in the UK. Especially the south from what I have heard from an American. Must have been sent to suppress the black population.

The USA civil war was from 1801 to 1805. Some states are still proud of their confederate flag. Are the Welsh and Scots the same?

People in the south of the USA
Redneck
Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly, but not exclusively, applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with rural whites of the Southern United States. Its meaning stems from the sunburn found on farmers' necks dating back to the late 19th century.

I asked some one from Kansas about that term - people who go out in the sun and are silly enough not to cover it up - those in the South.
There are a few monikers - hillbilly is another. We call them RWR’s or flag shagging gammons on here.

They are all thick.

The American civil war was 1861-65.
As said, the majority of statues were erected in the 20th C

Coulston’s statue was erected 170 years after his death. Not necessarily as intimidation in the way that the confederate ones were, but in a modern country the existence should be questioned, or placed in context

Sponsored Links
I'm sorry Mottie, I had things to do, places to go, people to see yesterday, so I was unable to continue our interchange of one-liners.
Now where were we?

Ah, yes, I left you playing with yourself, and it looks like you were under some misapprehension, and you came to the wrong conclusion.
That's usually what happens when people are left playing with themselves because they are bored. They come to the wrong conclusion.

I don't assume that would bother you, you must be quite inured to it by now.
And the prize for the most pointless post of the year so far goes to........remind us who you are this week?

Something wrong with your eyesight as well?
View attachment 256947
Your post isn't quite pointless. It tells us that your reading ability is failing.
Point taken

Remind us who you were before 16th September then.

Can't hang about here all day - got my new shed being delivered to my allotment. Must dash. Byeeeee.

Point taken

Remind us who you were before 16th September then.
I was still me. I don't have the ability of metamorphosis. :rolleyes:
Did you think that transam's species dysphoria was contagious? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't hang about here all day - got my new shed being delivered to my allotment. Must dash. Byeeeee.
Timed at 09:40
Still here, Mottie. I thought you had a shed to catch.
Or was that 'a shedload of swerve'? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was reminded of your post when I got these out of the freezer this morning. I don't care who makes my sausages. :whistle:
View attachment 256950
Timed at 10:10.​

Still here, Mottie. I thought you had a shed to catch.
Yep. Arriving at 10.30. I'm ten minutes away, was just digging out my tea-making equipment. All delivered now. Just been out and bought some wood paint and guttering. Spot of lunch then back over there.
8F7D565F-96E0-41F0-8548-1E7AB833E8FE.jpeg

:rolleyes:Good job your allotment is not near Dover

the shed would either get pinched or u would end up with squatters in there :ROFLMAO:

There are a few monikers - hillbilly is another. We call them RWR’s or flag shagging gammons on here.

They are all thick.
Lol he says typing pink with a pink rager. 'them flagshaggers!!!' (On the Vinegar stroke) Lol. Come on Nosey.. who is we? You and your alter egos? Not even teeenagers would post this playground waffle

Last edited:
And the prize for the most pointless post of the year so far goes to........remind us who you are this week?
A waste of space? Time? Internet Bandwidth. Oxygen? FLAGSHAGGER!!!! Brown people in boats!!! A GAMMON!!!

:LOL:

That angle is a sociopath imo

I read a magazine article on the caper :cool:

And...if it wasn't for slavery many black people would not be in this (and other such) countries today enjoying their freedom.

David Starkey said that a while ago and got de-platformed!

Starkey is back, and explaining to a (beautiful) black woman his genocide comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back