Einhell plunge saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What guide rails are compatible with the Einhell plunge saw, I am finding it very difficult to get the rails and don’t want to another brand if not suitable.

Sponsored Links
As covered by 10 minute workshop on youtube. Guide rail compatibility can be a problem. Maybe your answer will be found there

I had a look at that but sorry it doesn’t help, I was hoping someone was using another brand and it works perfectly well

Sponsored Links
Measure the distance between the rubber edge of the track and the "hump" that the saw rides along, together with the width and height of that "hump" and you should be able to tell if it is compatible with the Festool/Makita/Triton-type guide ralls which have a blade to "hump" distance of around 122 to 125mm and a "hump" size of about 16mm wide x 6.5mm high. On these rails there are two joiner pieces which fit the extrusion below the rail in the middle and above the rail on the outside edge (Evo guide rails are compatible with Festool/Makita plunge saws as well as Mafell and Bosch plunge saws, but the Evo rails won't connect with Festool-type rails as both the connector pieces go on the underside of the rails. WTF?)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back