Electric Boilers !! Question for the Pros !!

I'd go with the electromax units.

You need space above for the expn vessel
I think Ill be putting the Electromax forward for the project but I need to know the actual full height with the EXP Vessel and the width as Im sure they will have to adapt the door for the cupboard it will be going in ..

1480mm H x 550mm W x 605mm D,

I'd allow 500mm above for the expn vessel.

It will fit into a normal door without any adapting.

PS don't let Agile (Tony) see this post, he may think your going to be responsible for designing the plumbing & heating system and he dosent like to give free advice!!

Sponsored Links
I'd go with the electromax units.

You need space above for the expn vessel
I think Ill be putting the Electromax forward for the project but I need to know the actual full height with the EXP Vessel and the width as Im sure they will have to adapt the door for the cupboard it will be going in ..

1480mm H x 550mm W x 605mm D,

I'd allow 500mm above for the expn vessel.

It will fit into a normal door without any adapting.

PS don't let Agile (Tony) see this post, he may think your going to be responsible for designing the plumbing & heating system and he dosent like to give free advice!!
So 1980 with Vessel yeah ;) Good man :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back