electric fire stones

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, can anybody help. I have an electric fire which has removable amber glow stones on the top. I am trying to get some more of these stones but do not know where to purchase them. I have looked on the internet without much sucsess.

Sponsored Links
I am not sure whether there is such a thing as a universal kit for what you require & without the manufactures name & model there is not much help I can give other than say have you tried a Google search of the manufacturer?

Sadly we bought the fire secondhand without any name or model attached to it, but thankyou for trying to help :)

spygirl said:
hi, can anybody help. I have an electric fire which has removable amber glow stones on the top. I am trying to get some more of these stones but do not know where to purchase them. I have looked on the internet without much sucsess.

http://www.castironfires.com/dept.asp?id=95

for the "coals" for gas fires. The company may be able to supply what you are looking for or may be able to tell you who can supply them.

Sponsored Links
Just had another thought, why not try a shop that sells similar fires. You may get something that way.Are you sure there is no label any where with details on it, in the rear, underneath etc. there should be one somewhere.

Sadly not jj491. we purchased the fire in an antique shop. It is quite old however I thought that if I could find similar atones they would work just as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks Bernardgreen I tried the site earlier today, however they do not supply the stones. Thanks anyway for the advice, it is a good site to know about.

Are you going to be using this fire or is it just for decoration. If it is very old & you are thinking of using it I would have it tested first before you spend money on new coals. If it is just for decoration have you thought about scrunged up amber coloured cellophane, it can be made to look ok with a bit of effort

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back