electric pipe cutter

Sponsored Links
see its gotta be worth it with a free fleece.have to admit 170 is way over maybe take 100 off id think about. still though,not a bad idea in certain situations.

Sponsored Links
ONLY PLACE I CAN SEE THIS BEING WORTH THE MONEY IS ON LARGE PROJECTS (HOSPITALS ETC) WHERE SECTIONS OF PIPEWORK ARE BEING MADE UP REPEATEDLY LIKE A FACTORY SYSTEM.
IF YOU WANT TO SPUNK YOUR MONEY ON SUMMAT GET A NICE SDS MAX DRILL THAT WILL PUT A 1 1/2" SOLID BIT THROUGH A WALL.
NOW THAT'S A TOOL :D

id love to waste my money on power tools. but as my boss thinks we should buy our own power tools to use for his work.i make them last till they die. id love to have a cordless sds but hey its his time wasted with me setting up a corded drill :evil:

have used the milwaukee pipe cutter with mixed results,on new work it is a dream,on old tube it can be a right pita,mixed results with battery life and longevity.when it was first used we loved it but over time we have all reverted back to the pipeslice due to the fact it slips off the pipe too easily and is an extra weight to carry round.save your money unless you have a big project on the go would be my advice.

Wouldn't be so bad if they chucked a spare battery in with it. :mad:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back