Electric Power Generation

Sponsored Links
There's only about 1000 years worth of coal left world wide so its not sustainable.

Who cares? In a thousand years it won't be our problem and we should not be concerning ourselves about future generations. They will probably only laugh at us anyway.
Think back a thousand years to before the Norman Conquest. Were they worried about us running out of hay for horses?

and we should not be concerning ourselves about future generations

So you don't give a damn then about the world you leave behind for your children with your scorched earth policy.

Sponsored Links
Whilst I agree that we must not ruin the earth for future generations I fully believe that there will not be many generations before some mad scientist blows the lot to kingdomcome

To use less energy would only be a delay to the inevitable.

The inevitability of what? War?
War will happen anyway regardless of your perpetual fusion energy you've been reading about in the mail or what ever you call it.

The sun is not a perpetual source of energy btw. What make's you think that?
Norcon - this is getting tedious.
The inevitable to which I refer is "No Fossil Fuel Left'

Now I think it was you that referred to Fusion being an idiots desire for perpetual Source of Energy. It may have escaped your education, but the Sun is Fusion at work, so it is as perpetual as you suggested Fusion power generation was. Your term not mine.

Now stop being antagonistic. Please!

There's only about 1000 years worth of coal left world wide so its not sustainable.

Enough for many generations of us, whilst scientists develop other means of power generation. ;) ;)

Only a couple of generations according to the world coal institute.

Science has ran its course.

:LOL: ok. never heard such tripe. Lets give up and pray to a non existent god. Or build modern day planetary arks, tell you what, you and your like can be on the first one if you like. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Enough for many generations of us, whilst scientists develop other means of power generation. ;) ;)

Only a couple of generations according to the world coal institute.

Science has ran its course.

:LOL: ok. never heard such tripe. Lets give up and pray to a non existent god. Or build modern day planetary arks, tell you what, you and your like can be on the first one if you like. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Google wrote

Reserves
There are two internationally recognised methods for assessing world coal reserves. The first
one is produced by the German Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources
(BGR) and is used by the IEA as the main source of information about coal reserves. The
second one is produced by the World Energy Council (WEC) and is used by the BP
Statistical Review of World Energy.
According to BGR there are 1004 billion tonnes of coal reserves left, equivalent to 130 years
of global coal output in 2011. Coal reserves reported by WEC are much lower - 861 billion
tonnes, equivalent to 112 years of coal output.

Thats from the world coal associations website. Read it and educate your self.

Eddiem wrote

Lets give up and pray to a non existent god

Since you're claiming God is non existent , can you post up the proof?
(he won't) :LOL:

Eddiem wrote

Can you? prove he/she/it does? no you can't, because you as you and many others misguidedly think, you can't prove anything, merely, make hypothesise, create experiments that seem to verify that hypothesis, and assume that is correct until you can disprove it with further experiments, basic scientific fundamentals, which you clearly are incapable of understanding, so get back to your voodoo, and STFU.

What i find sad, is that you ilk, fail to understand the question, let alone be able to provide and answer, the mark of the truly delusional.

You're the one making the foolish claim. Can you back it up with any evidence? (he can't)

The anus is on you. :LOL: :LOL:

Eddiem wrote

Norcon - The proof is all around you to see for yourself. Just open your eyes.
There is an enormous mountain of evidence to support the non existence than a small crumb of evidence to support the existence.
So on the whole I think the Non Believers have it.

Now stop being antagonistic and get back to reading your Biblical Fairy tales and the evil it portrays in the Old Testament.

The proof is all around you to see for yourself. Just open your eyes

Yes the universe. Thats the proof God exists.

Tell me how it was created if not by God?

You're the one making the foolish claim. Can you back it up with any evidence? (he can't)

The anus is on you. :LOL: :LOL:

What utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter,utter, ad infinitum ******, go back and live in a cave and worship fire, or whatever f u c k wits like you do.

Sponsored Links
Back