Electric Showers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Has anyone got any recommendations on the best type of electric shower (nothing fancy but from a good manufacturer) and the best price to get it?

I've checked out a few online places and seen the Triton T80Z for about £100 and the Mira Sport for abour £180 but not entirly sure what the difference is or if those are good prices.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
the t80z is ideal if replacing an existing shower for matching up the water feed and mains.
meant to be abit of a designer shower that comes in different colours etc
personally i think its ugly.

mira sport or sport max can't fault for design and reliabiliy.
i think mira are more reliable than triton showers.

keep away from Gainsborough, creda, redring, mx and a few others.

but you have a wide range of choice to pick from now days to fit your budget and what catches your eye for looks.

Cool. Thanks.

I Must admit I like the splash of colour. Came across the Triton INscriptions range and Mira Azora as they both seem to have a 'glass front' thing going on but both are still pretty reasonable.

Never easy making a decision that will sit with you for a long time. Always make those mistakes when choosing paint :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back