Electrolux Electric Oven Random Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Electrolux EOD33002X electric oven. for the oven to work, the clock has to be set. But recently, randomly if the oven main power is left on, The oven just somehow loses power and it resets the clock and starts to make a clicking relay like sound. Only way to make the sound to stop is to set the time and then it's back to normal. The oven cannot be operated without setting the time. So I set the time then use the oven and later that night or next morning same thing happens again. So i just got into habbit to turn the mains power to the oven off once it's cooled down and finished using it.

Does anyone know what can be wrong? I'd like to sort this issue out.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Possibly a poor connection somewhere, likely the source will be obvious, and the wiring + terminal damaged by heat, at the location - if the poor connection is on the actual oven power wiring.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back