Elite 24 with Exodus smokes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

New to DIYNOT so Hi to all

I've just installed an elite 24 and everything working fine apart from the smokes in unset mode, they don't set the speakers in the rkp off when in unset mode yet when set everything works fine, can anyone help please.

cheers in advance

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You can change the exit mode to be a timed exit so that the system sets after a preset time period if thats what you mean? But you will have to enter via a zone programmed as entry/exit if full set unless keypad is outside of the protected area. All of this is not recommended though.

You can change the exit mode to be a timed exit so that the system sets after a preset time period if thats what you mean? But you will have to enter via a zone programmed as entry/exit if full set unless keypad is outside of the protected area. All of this is not recommended though.
cheers,

I dont want to do anything that compromises security, however I have a keypad in my bedroom also and could set from there hoever it doesnt set unless i exit a zone, can you advise
cheer

Change to timed exit , or set instant part ( depending on what part sets you use ! )

Are you selecting Part Arm when setting from upstairs keypad? I guess your doing a night setting? If so you can enter code/fob and press part yes or scroll down until keypad says part arm then press yes. Or enable quick arm in keypad setup and just press the part arm button only. What zone is the keypad saying to exit via? Also in Area options you can make part arm instant which you can use as you have a keypad upstairs.

Last edited:
Are you selecting Part Arm when setting from upstairs keypad? I guess your doing a night setting? If so you can enter code/fob and press part yes or scroll down until keypad says part arm then press yes. Or enable quick arm in keypad setup and just press the part arm button only. What zone is the keypad saying to exit via? Also in Area options you can make part arm instant which you can use as you have a keypad upstairs.

Every zone could be armed at night, the same as when vacant, as I have perimeter protection vibs on all doors and windows and vib contact on back and front doors as well as pir's down stairs, so i'd like full set if possible

Last edited:
Yeah but full set the system thinks your going out & its waiting for a final exit zone to open then close.

Your need to use the part set option, this can then be silent with a bleep once set whereas the full set makes a continuous entry exit tone.

Yeah but full set the system thinks your going out & its waiting for a final exit zone to open then close.

Your need to use the part set option, this can then be silent with a bleep once set whereas the full set makes a continuous entry exit tone.
thanks

do i set this up on the keypad or can it be completed via wintex

Either way you like, if your not isolating any circuits at night time then nothing really needs to change. Maybe use the quick arm feature in keypad set up. And in area options make part arm instant & part arm silent (has a bleep once set)

Then on upstairs keypad just press the part button or if its s newer keypad its the button with man in house. This should then arm for night time. In morning your need to remember to disarm. Or programme the landing PIR or Hall PIR as guard access this will then give you a reminder bleep in the morning if you forget to disarm.

Either way you like, if your not isolating any circuits at night time then nothing really needs to change. Maybe use the quick arm feature in keypad set up. And in area options make part arm instant & part arm silent (has a bleep once set)

Then on upstairs keypad just press the part button or if its s newer keypad its the button with man in house. This should then arm for night time. In morning your need to remember to disarm. Or programme the landing PIR or Hall PIR as guard access this will then give you a reminder bleep in the morning if you forget to disarm.

all looks sorted thanks for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back