Elka 7mm Laminate Oak - Rustic Oak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I had a leak in my apartment in the kitchen area which is laid with Elka 7mm laminate flooring in Rustic Oak. Seems the 7mm has not stopped being manufactured which leaves me with a problem as I need around 2 packs to replace the damaged boards which have blown.

Does anyone know of any other current 7mm products which would work with the Uniclic system which I could purchase instead?

Any help would be appreciated as I really can’t afford to replace the entire floor.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Sponsored Links
Hi all,

I had a leak in my apartment in the kitchen area which is laid with Elka 7mm laminate flooring in Rustic Oak. Seems the 7mm has not stopped being manufactured which leaves me with a problem as I need around 2 packs to replace the damaged boards which have blown.

Does anyone know of any other current 7mm products which would work with the Uniclic system which I could purchase instead?

Any help would be appreciated as I really can’t afford to replace the entire floor.

Thanks in advance.

Chris
Your floor was destroyed by water and you intend to replace with the same thing?

Sponsored Links
Your floor was destroyed by water and you intend to replace with the same thing?
I’m thinking of getting a new floor. What flooring would you recommend that will not be destroyed by water?

Tiles cheaper and outlast most other floor types .
But water could leak from anywhere into any room that has radiators in or above them. Are you suggesting that if I had a leak in my bedroom that ruined my lounge carpet, I’d be a fool to get another carpet after the leak was fixed? Do you have any type of flooring in your house other than tiles in a room with a wet heating system in or above it?

Chance of leak from heating system very low. Chance or water on floor in kitchen or bathroom very high(as you discovered)
Simple.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back