Elson Zircon unvented cylinder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have experience with Elson unvented cylinders? Are they as good as Megaflo or OSO?

Sponsored Links
The decent unvented tanks are all the same ie duplex stainless with a lifetime guarantee. Only difference is megaflo offer installers cash back hence you end up with greedy plumbers telling every Jo they've gotta have a megaflo!! Get on Google or eBay and find the cheapest one with lifetime guarantee!

If you are going premium then Oso. . Joule are good at custom jobs.

Otherwise as per coppercylinder. Stelflow, Albion etc.

Would never in a million years pay for a Megaflow.

Over priced shyte. .

Avoid Gledhill too.

Sponsored Links
Can't see any mention of reheat time. What is considered good time and what do these have?
Cheers.

Page 15.

They are OK I guess, but with a poultry 1 year warranty I would tell them to swivel.

There is a 25 year warranty on the cylinder, no?

Edit: just noticed that 24 years are just parts and not labur., is that what you meant Dan?

Apologies, totally missed that line :oops:.

In which case, depending on cost, it is an a acceptable unit, although not my choice due to the parent company and my dislike of them based on past experience.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back