Email contact not showing on Profile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why is it my email address is no longer visible? Someone on here asked me today what it was and after saying it was in my profile, it turns out its not despite it being there in my settings! Is there an option to turn it on maybe, it always used to be there!

Sponsored Links
We recently detected an attempt to 'harvest' email addresses from profiles. We immediatley took steps to prevent this which involved temporarily hiding the email addresses until a more sophisticated solution is complete when they'll be re-instated.

For those concerned and to be clear this concerns the 'profile only' email addresses that are displayed on publicly visible profiles and will only be listed if you specifically added it to your profile here (it isn't the same as your registered email).

We recently detected an attempt to 'harvest' email addresses from profiles. We immediatley took steps to prevent this which involved temporarily hiding the email addresses until a more sophisticated solution is complete when they'll be re-instated.
Hi there. Nearly 3 months have passed - are you any closer to re-instating display of 'profile' e-mail addresses?

Kind Regards, John.

Sponsored Links
Back