email /prog probs

Sponsored Links
update on this one.i have been told that an excell sheet would have 'xls' after it . this one has .mdp after it. any more suggestions please?

It would indeed have an XLS extension, the only mdp extension I know of are part of ms dev studio, could it be that they sent you the wrong file? or could it be they arnt using excel but an alternate spereadsheet that uses an mdp extension?

since its only info you want why not ask the sender to copy / paste the info into say a word document? or something you can open ( Ialso googled mdp, it comes up as a whole bunch of stuff, including my desk pile

Sponsored Links
kettle said:
its a club membership list. the secretary has been replaced and the new one has a different pc and progs. i wont need to alter the info ,just need access to it.

The open office prog, will let you do what you want with it.

"i think its an excel prog" is what i was told.so unfortunately the duff info i was told ,i passed on to you good people.I have emailed this to a friend who has retrieved the info and sent it back to me as a word document,so i can read it now. Though the problem remains how to read the next updated members list i get.

Many thanks for your time and advice :D

Sponsored Links
Back