Energy Efficiency 6084

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all you long suffering gas engineer's, who amongst there on problems, spend an awful amount of time providing free help to the public who use these forums!
i've been reading these forums for a while now, and thought it was about time that i joined.
so, just a quick note to express my views on the C&G 6084 that we all have to sit
what a farce!! talk about telling us what we already know!! how many more schemes will our governing bodies create to make some more money out of us, or just p**s us of to the extent that we will all change our profession!!

Your Views either way are appreciated gents

pete

Sponsored Links
yea i did pass, but considering its open book anyway, should anybody fail???

Sponsored Links
You said it all, I am ****ed off with being Mr "free" information for the fakkin goverment, oh yes we have TV adverts threating you with fines for no TV licence or car tax, but absolutaly NOTHING to tell joe public about GORGI or to check an installers card for what he can work on or ANYTHING to do with Part L 2002 or 2005, were being taken for total twwaatts, cant wait for labour to lose the next erection, did I say erection, oh I meant election, freudian slip thinking about polititians being a bunch of pricks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back