Enforcer Control panel ENF32APP-WE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Hoping someone can help.

I'm planning on buying one of these with the control+ app options. However, I don't want to get the wirelesss bell box. I'd prefer a hardwired a deltabell Plus with the backlight on.

I don't want to be messing around swopping batterys hanging off ladders. etc.

Can anyone confirm I can hardwire the deltabell plus bellbox into the ENF32APP-WE

Thanks in advance,

Sponsored Links
Hi yes you can hardwire a bell to this panel. As it's the plus just check the bell current load as I can't recall off hand the output from the panel. But you definitely can hardwire a siren.

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help.

I'm planning on buying one of these with the control+ app options. However, I don't want to get the wirelesss bell box. I'd prefer a hardwired a deltabell Plus with the backlight on.

I don't want to be messing around swopping batterys hanging off ladders. etc.

Can anyone confirm I can hardwire the deltabell plus bellbox into the ENF32APP-WE

Thanks in advance,

Are you buying in the Uk?

I am also looking to buy this panel but it gets cinfusing. Is there more than one model of Pyronix Enforcer? I'd hate to buy the wrong one.

Page 52 of engineer manual shows how to connect a hard wired bell box to control panel.
Must be set to SCB mode
Not sure about backlit delta bell and enough power?
Best to check with technical re backlit delta bell?

Sponsored Links
Page 52 of engineer manual shows how to connect a hard wired bell box to control panel.
Must be set to SCB mode
Not sure about backlit delta bell and enough power?
Best to check with technical re backlit delta bell?
Yes that's what I said.

Two types of enforcer.

App version allows you to connect and control remotely but u have to pay for the pyronix cloud access (after 12months).

Standard version comes with pstn modem.

There are various other options but panels are same and you get differing accessories bundled in the kit

Last edited:
Two types of enforcer.

App version allows you to connect and control remotely but u have to pay for the pyronix cloud access (after 12months).

Standard version comes with pstn modem.

There are various other options but panels are same and you get differing accessories bundled in the kit

Ok thats great thank you.

I would require the app panel only but can only find this as part of a kit. Anyone have a link to the app only panel please? :)

Also how much is the app per year?

Not seen it as a panel only option.
Cloud access is £36.00 for a year

Thanks all very helpful. @Handymanjo @musszzy I've tryed to reach out and ask this question directly with pyronix about the bell but they won't speak to Jo public. I'm thinking about getting the Deltabell X to run with the ENF32APP-WE , I'd love to get the backlight working also.

On another note, I don't think the cloud charge is pricey really is it.

I don't suppose anyone can point me to where I can get the installation manual for the ENF32APP-WE

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back