engineered oak flooring recomendations and advice please

bmx

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi could anyone recomend a good supplier of engineered oak flooring? i am after some about 190mm wide 14mm ish thick. natural, oiled or uv oiled.

i want it to go on top of a screeded floor with underfloor heating. i think i need to glue it down but not sure what to use and does it need a vapour barrier? if so what to use? should i get click if i am glueing it down? or is it better to get T&G? if i am glueing it down and use T&G do i still need to glue the T&G joint?

thanks in advance Al :D

Sponsored Links
Take a look at V4 wood mate. Cracking gear. Fixed some last week. Just put the photos on my album

Hi Daylight. Sorry for bringing up old thread but I'm wondering what style this V4 is. I'm looking at a new floor and being drawn to the V4 range. This looks exactly what I'm after.

Hi jackpot, it's a very good engineered wood.
Comes in different finishes like hand scraped , distressed, brushed etc. They do wide planks an thin ones.
If you want me to call in drop in with some samples drop me a email mate
[email protected]

There is a good wood place in ormskirt called Atkinson an kirby which might be work a trip.

Sponsored Links
Cheers Daz. Email sent mate

Haha just noticed 'floorong'... Will try again!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back