England is crap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it just me or is 2006 developing as per usual. The weather will be hot all week then it will rain at the weekend. Rooney's foot is buggered, soon I won't be able to wash my car because of the drought and the next prime ministers going to be Scottish

bah

Sponsored Links
It's quite clever the way it changed c.r.a.p. to rubbish

Pickles,

You said it "England is CRAP"

Scott,

Scottish and proud of it.

Sponsored Links
scott1968 said:
Pickles,

You said it "England is rubbish"

Scott,

Scottish and proud of it.

Scotlands great, Apart from your football team, the weather and the food

pickles said:
Rooney's foot is b*****r,
what the hell does the auto censor change to b*****r? Whatever it is, it makes no sense after the censor - wot is b*****r meant to mean??? :eek: (and its not bugger, count the ***'s)

Is it something to do with foot fetish? can be a dodgy subject and children may be reading.
try googling it :LOL: no! don't!

keyplayer said:
Never mind his foot, what about his face?

LOL This reminds me of another thread on here about John Prescott and why ugly old men end up with fit looking women - it's obviously not just old men is it?????

Rooney looks like one of those cartoon characters that have had their faces stretched & their ears pulled out :LOL:

*Slaps own wrist for being spiteful*

Brightness said:
Rooney looks like one of those cartoon characters that have had their faces stretched & their ears pulled out :LOL:
Wayne might gamble all her shopping money away before too long. Colleen's nice, she deserves better than Waynetta Rooney. Like me, for example! :cool: :LOL:

01.jpg
r60820_167405.jpg
hmmm. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back