Ensuite waste pipe run

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I'm currently putting in an upstairs en suite shower room with sink. The run to the soil downpipe is about 35 feet away. The pipe will be under
the floorboards. Is this possible as it wont have much of a drop over that distance.
Are there regulations regarding the drop on the pipe or the distance from the soil pipe?

Thanks
Andy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Jumping in on this post! Can someone advise what the maximum length you can run waste pipe to, provided you can get the required fall of 1 inch per metre?

Doing a similar job and the distance to the outside soil stack is about 15-20 feet.

Cheers

More discription from me might help!

Sorry max distance to soil is 9 feet, pan connector from W/C is 110mm? Can I take this across 9 feet through a wall and straight into soil stack? Or, can I reduce the pipe size after leaving the pan connector?

My plan would be to use a pan connector that would also take the shower waste. Is this advisable.

Cheers

you ain't going to do it in a million yrs.

you can't notch 40mm out of your joists.
you can't run it 35ft
and last but not least your not going to get the fall you will need.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back