Environmental Policy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guyz
has anyone ever had one of these done, Ive been asked by a customer to supply ours, if any one has one they can help me with
Best regards
Al

Sponsored Links
Oh yes, the current vogue of environmental responsibility :rolleyes:

Just state that you will recycle everything, everything you use is sustainalble, everything is from a renewable source, and whatever you do will have minimal impact on the planet.

And send this back on recycled paper - not deliverd by nasty ozone depleting combustion engined vehicle, or better still via an email which is from a PC run from power not generated in a coal or gas-fired power station, or a generator using any bio-fuels

Even easier, copy one published on the net from another company

Exactly m8, a load of crap if you ask me the problem Ive got i managed to get a statement of the net, but these idiots expect me to get a full policy, they are asking for the policy index and contents :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Its your policy, you can format it how you like.

It can be a sentence, a paragraph or a lever-arch full of bump.

Just make your headings up, and that becomes the contents page. You don't need an index, tell them there is none required.

If you are really shrewd and if its worth while, then you may like to investigate that particular idiot customer's own policy and company philosophy and tailor yours to complement theirs!

If you put " Environmental Policy " into Google, then you're made up for the whole Bank Holiday weekend!

Enjoy :LOL:

Back