Ep2002 wiring for a Hive dual

Sponsored Links
The only redundant wires here will be the ones in the cable going to the room stat, the red live link going to terminal 5 is made inside the Hive so that won't be needed, but the brown wire in terminal 5 will need to connect to L.

The wires in terminal C will need to remain connected together. It looks like the yellow wire in B is coming from your room stat, If that is the case then the black wire from B will need to be connected to the heating on terminal of the hive. The terminals on the Hive are not really designed for more than 2 wires so I'd recommend using a connector to join all the L wires and then run a single wire to the Hive.

B is neutral (Two black one blue)?

What one do i put C in too?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Wow, got it working mate. Connected original B and C together on hive and working!

thanks for the help.

um, spoke to soon, some weird behaviour going on with boiler it turns on when I press on the thermo button, but i need to reset the boiler.

im now knackered so will look tomorrow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back