Essential reading for anyone concerned about freedom of speech and Islamophobia.

Sponsored Links
You're doing a Himmy.

I didn't say that. I said the number of them in the media (on tv) gives the impression their numbers are greater.
Im not doing a Himmy and it is not what you said.

What is this the inquisition.

I assume you can read what he said. makes perfect sense to me , but than again I am not retarded so I suppose I have an advantage over some in here :LOL:
Anyone who thanks another poster for a picture of a croc' with someone's bitten off arm must be retarded.

What did you mean when you said you didn't think there were many around back then?
I never knew any. Is that clear enough and reason enough?
I realise they may have been reluctant to come out but surely, I should have encountered some.

The figure given for the proportion of homosexuals used to be 1%.
Now it is said to be 10%. I don't believe it.

Sponsored Links
Both sentences make sense. However both sentences are very different. I now get what EFLI means thanks to his second revision. The first was deliberately ambiguous and had tenuous ties to his second revised sentence. All is well.(y)

You're doing a Himmy.

I didn't say that. I said the number of them in the media (on tv) gives the impression their numbers are greater.

I assume you can read what he said. makes perfect sense to me , but than again I am not retarded so I suppose I have an advantage over some in here :LOL:
Anyone who thanks another poster for a picture of a croc' with someone's bitten off arm must be retarded.

any one who thanks a poster for 5 rings must be retarded :LOL:

You're doing a Himmy.

any one who thanks a poster for 5 rings must be retarded :LOL:

need to edit that

any one who thanks a poster for 5 rings IS a ****** :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back