Essential reading for anyone concerned about freedom of speech and Islamophobia.

Do homosexuals bother you EFLI?
Occasionally, but it's understandable.
Totally understandable, there's a fair few hetrosexuals that annoy me as well. That's people in general innit? Just look on here....

Hey Noseall *waves* How you doing today?

I have answered.

No - but there is a preponderance in the media which gives the impression that their numbers are greater than they are.
Same applies to paedo's. All swept under the carpet back then, now it's spoken about and reported, thankfully. Doesn't have to mean there's any more in number, just seems that way.

Sponsored Links
Do homosexuals bother you EFLI?
Occasionally, but it's understandable.
Totally understandable, there's a fair few hetrosexuals that annoy me as well. That's people in general innit? Just look on here....
Ah. I fear you have misread my hilarious retort and play on the word 'bother'.
Do beautiful women bother me? Not any more. :(

Do handsome young men bother you? :)
Sorry, I did, apologies! I just wanted to say Noseall is annoying really, thought I'd use your post as my opening! I should've just said it anyway.

(and I bet they do, bother you. You're just being modest!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
You're ranting and not making much sense.

Well let's put it in a nut shell for clarity.
I accused you of being a troll who prowls this forum looking for things to be offended by.
I also said that you will always apply the most sinister interpretation to any statement or phrase which is ambiguous, i.e. can be interpreted in more than one way, and you will then accuse the writer of that particular statement of being a racist, homophobe, sexist depending on your twisted interpretation.
I also provided an example of where you had just done exactly that after I had deliberately posted an ambiguous statement for you to misinterpret.
I also said that you should be banned again, as you have been many times before.
Clear??

Diffinately seems to be more poofs about now they no longer have to hide their hiding the sausage.
Smile! Snap!

Homosexuals don't bother me, my cousin is a right old queen, he's as bent as a nine bob note. Him and his bum chum Mark live in a huge old house in a park and my daughter and grandkids love to go there and spend the day. Two better fellas you couldn't wish to meet, and if they read my description of them on here they'd laugh like fck. What they would think of an over reactionary bstrd like you I can only guess, but it wouldn't be complimentary.

snap that worm tongue you prick

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back