Essential reading for anyone concerned about freedom of speech and Islamophobia.

Sponsored Links
Yes, it does.

Would anyone care to argue sensibly against anything I've written and give a reason for the dinosaur comment?

Sponsored Links
You're doing a Himmy.

I didn't say that. I said the number of them in the media (on tv) gives the impression their numbers are greater.

That is, there is a higher proportion on tv than in the general population.

How can I deny something that has now been deleted? Plonker.

Very easily. you said
It wasn't a screenshot, it was a quote using the normal 'quote' function.
as though that makes some sort of difference to the discussion. I then told you that when you originally reproduced it last week it was a screenshot. Do you deny that it was?
For the purpose of this discussion it's entirely irrelevant whether I am homophobic or not.
Well done you take this perfectly neutral statement of fact and treat it as though I have just admitted to being a homophobic, which you then link to racism so proving everything I have just accused you of.
Perhaps the journalist who covered the story of your uncle might be interested to see how the nephew has turned out.
Maybe she could do a story along the lines of the abused become the new abusers, only in this case it would be those who experience racism become the new racists. Except that you don't stop there, you go further.
You and your type are dangerous people, if you had things your way nobody would ever be able to question anything for fear of being accused of whatever despicable behaviour you could interpret their questions as.
It's people like you who have led Europe down the current disastrous path that it is on, and continue to do so.
I am in no way a supporter of Pol Pot or his ilk but conversing with zealous fanatical professional offendee's like you makes one wonder if that's the reason why he wanted to do away with the professional classes.
You should be able to twist that last statement into something more sinister. knock yourself out.

Or perhaps you could do a hatchet job on Shakespeare

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

You're doing a Himmy.

I didn't say that. I said the number of them in the media (on tv) gives the impression their numbers are greater.

That is, there is a higher proportion on tv than in the general population.
What did you mean when you said you didn't think there were many around back then?

Diffinately seems to be more poofs about now they no longer have to hide their hiding the sausage.

You're doing a Himmy.

Im not doing a Himmy and it is not what you said.

What is this the inquisition.

I assume you can read what he said. makes perfect sense to me , but than again I am not retarded so I suppose I have an advantage over some in here :LOL:

How can I deny something that has now been deleted? Plonker.

Very easily. you said
It wasn't a screenshot, it was a quote using the normal 'quote' function.
as though that makes some sort of difference to the discussion. I then told you that when you originally reproduced it last week it was a screenshot. Do you deny that it was?
How can I deny something which has been deleted.
You're going round in circles. You've confused yourself.

For the purpose of this discussion it's entirely irrelevant whether I am homophobic or not.
Well done you take this perfectly neutral statement of fact and treat it as though I have just admitted to being a homophobic, which you then link to racism so proving everything I have just accused you of.
Perhaps the journalist who covered the story of your uncle might be interested to see how the nephew has turned out.
Maybe she could do a story along the lines of the abused become the new abusers, only in this case it would be those who experience racism become the new racists. Except that you don't stop there, you go further.
You and your type are dangerous people, if you had things your way nobody would ever be able to question anything for fear of being accused of whatever despicable behaviour you could interpret their questions as.
She will have her own mind and can judge the information according to her own standards.

It's people like you who have led Europe down the current disastrous path that it is on, and continue to do so.
I am in no way a supporter of Pol Pot or his ilk but conversing with zealous fanatical professional offendee's like you makes one wonder if that's the reason why he wanted to do away with the professional classes.
You should be able to twist that last statement into something more sinister. knock yourself out.

Or perhaps you could do a hatchet job on Shakespeare

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
You're ranting and not making much sense.

Sponsored Links
Back