Estimate for Bathroom units replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The connector to my toilet cistern has been leaking for some time and has caused water damage to the following:-

1. Panel behind toilet
2. Sink unit
3. Bath end panel

All of the above are currently in MDF.

I live in SW London.

I'd like to get an idea as to how much professional tradesmen on the forum think it would cost to replace like with like in terms of materials and fitting costs.

Cheers,
James

Sponsored Links
Why have you left it so long???

So your telling me that you have sewage on the following:
1. Panel behind toilet
2. Sink unit
3. Bath end panel
All in MDF

Please post some pictures :D Once we can see how you have been living, we can help you with a quote.

Andy

It's the inlet to the cistern that's been leaking not the outlet, hence no sewage. I left it so long because I wasn't aware it was leaking until the units were water damaged.

Sponsored Links
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would defo say more than £100 and less than £4000 depends on so many things. Just the labour would be a better question in that case go by day rates so say at least £150-£300 a day say maybe two days £300-£600

The connector to my toilet cistern has been leaking for some time and has caused water damage to the following:-

1. Panel behind toilet
2. Sink unit
3. Bath end panel

All of the above are currently in MDF.

I live in SW London.

I'd like to get an idea as to how much professional tradesmen on the forum think it would cost to replace like with like in terms of materials and fitting costs.

Cheers,
James

Both Howdens and Plumb Centre can supply bathroom furniture ranges (amongst many others). Why don't you enquire on prices and then you will have a rough idea on material costs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back