Euro 1 G2.28V6 beeping - battery low can I disable it?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Can anyone help me please? My mums alarm keeps beeping at the moment and we have to put the code in, I believe it’s because the battery is low as it displays bat critical 100 after we put the code in. Can I disable the alarm to stop it doing this until we get round to replacing the battery? I had to change the battery on the alarm at my old house and I remember it was not that simple, it took a lot of instructions. I don’t want to call out an engineer as I know it will cost a fortune. Would appreciate advice. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks. If I do change the battery, is it just a case of fitting the new one or will it reset the system and I will have set it up again?

Sponsored Links
It will still be the same as the panel is monitoring the battery
Go Screwfix buy a 7.0ah battery open the panel lid turn off tamper alert with your code , swop battery put lid back on press yes to reset …

Thank you so much for your help. just one more question, my brother has taken the battery out, we thought that would stop it keep going off every hour overnight, is that ok like that until tomorrow when i get a replacement from screwfix?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back