Euro 46 / mini. Programming a zone.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
Does anyone know how I can programme the inclusion of just 2 areas/sensors, out of a total system of 5, under one of the four alpha codes (I.e. "B") please?
"A" is currently set to all areas but so is "B" and I would like B to be just two areas for, as example, a night setting etc.

Sponsored Links
What panel is it ? 46 or mini? The normal way is A to all zones B for the zones you WANT on in night set

I don't know which one it is but "B" is definitely currently set to all zones, as well as "A".

Attachments

• 20171022_191810.jpg
    20171022_191810.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 116
Remove B from the zones you want OFF at night. Find out what panel you have by going to software Revision

Sponsored Links
So sorry, I've lost you.
So currently, when I set the alarm zone "A", it is set to alarm all areas, I.e. hall, kitchen, lounge etc. And I want to remove some of those areas from "B", which is currently set-up to be identical to "A". How can I remove areas from "B"?
'RE the alarm type, I think it's a mini, from the Google search results but how can I confirm it? How do I find software revision?

Go to change inputs, type in the Zone number and press yes to edit the Zone and it will show the areas it’s in AB etc so just press B to add/remove it.

Thanks alarm engineer. I will see if I can find out how to get to that.

Sparkymarka, no, I don't have an engineer code for it.

You can’t, it’s a code set by the installer & it’s unlikely that the installer will give it out. You have two options either contact the installer, pay them to reset the code to 1234 for example. Or default the control panel to factory settings & reprogram the entire system from scratch.

Thank you for the info' and how complex/simple is the latter?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back