Euro 46 V10 self install setting areas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

Just finished installing the above system to replace an aging Optima. Everything works perfect but how do I program area B for night set? I have a door contact and 3 PIRs. When setting Area A it ask me to leave by the final door, which is correct.

How do I program Area B for night time? At the moment I'd have to set Area A, open and close the front door and then it sets as it should, but I want it to set Area B and have the front door contact set to intruder, not final door.

Hope this makes sense!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think I may not have explained myself properly sparkymarka. When I set the alarm, it only gives me the option of setting Area A, I want to have the option of setting Area B for downstairs only, leaving the landing PIR disabled. Sorry for the confusion.

Put all devices in A and B in zone set up with the exception of the landing in the B set.
Make sure hallway pot is part entry exit.
When you B set the landing will be off
When you come down in the morning the hall sensor should start your entry timer

Put all devices in A and B in zone set up with the exception of the landing in the B set.
Make sure hallway pot is part entry exit.
When you B set the landing will be off
When you come down in the morning the hall sensor should start your entry timer
Morning Handymanjo!

This is what I'm doing:
Enter engineer menu
Go to change inputs
Select input 1 (door contact)
Input type set to final exit
Input area is already set to A
When I select area B as well, I get "input/area mismatch" when trying to exit programming.

This also happens if I select any other inputs.

Am I missing something?

Cheers.

Yes the keypad is not in that area , go to keypad set up and add the other areas ...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back