Eurocell or Tricept profile?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got comparable quote from 2 local companies for supply only PVCu , one is a small company that uses Eurocell profile and the other is a large company using Tricept Profile, both order them in rather than make them. Any advice on which is the better window?
I'm inclined to go with the smaller company but to be honest I just need to get the windows in asap.
Appreciate any advice..

Sponsored Links
I have been fitting for 20 years and I have never heard of the other make.
Small company using Eurocell would be my choice.

Do you mean Tritec?
If so this is Rehau, Eurocell is fully sculptured, Rehau you would need to ask for the sculptured profile s it's not standard

Sponsored Links
Rehau is one of the major brand too if thats the case. I personally prefer the look of Eurocell though.
Local company is generally the best bet as you have a door you can go and knock on if you ever have any problems.

It is all in the fitting though. A rubbish window fitted and finished well will look and perform better than a great window fitted poorly.
Do try to get some recommendations. Asking around friends and family on Facebook can be good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back