Eurosec 13 CPX Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone
Inherited the above alarm system it has now actuated twice in the early hours (typical) driving us and the neighbours nuts , shows Diner as the problem I believe it may be the wireless( are they called PIR detectors?) I have tried calling the installer/alarm engineer, not answering. can anyone please tell me if how I can silence the alarm system I have an instruction manual have tried this evening to remove the diner it wouldn't let me would I need the engineers code? which I don't have.
At my wits end if it goes off again tonight it will be a hammer job.
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
What zone number is it ? If 1-8 it won't be wireless , to remove zone for one setting only ...enter code press no untill it says remove zone , press yes enter zone e.g. 8 yes , press 0 ...do you want to set , press yes

What zone number is it ? If 1-8 it won't be wireless , to remove zone for one setting only ...enter code press no untill it says remove zone , press yes enter zone e.g. 8 yes , press 0 ...do you want to set , press yes

Hello
Thanks for the reply.
All I have site record card with Zones 91 through to 98, the diner which is shown as the problem Zone is 94 so would this be zone '4' ?

No wireless zones start at 91 so it will be 94.. have you checked for cobwebs/ spiders around the detector ?

Sponsored Links
No wireless zones start at 91 so it will be 94.. have you checked for cobwebs/ spiders around the detector ?

No spiders or cobwebs,

To confirm then to isolate/ remove the diner zone. I enter code, press no until it says remove zone , press yes enter zone 94, press 0 ...do you want to set , press yes.

Just tried removing the zone, first attempt, entered zone 94 pressed 0 message was 'Error try again'
Second attempt just entered 94 without the 0 'do you want to set, 'yes' message Error you cant remove that zone.

Just tried removing the zone, first attempt, entered zone 94 pressed 0 message was 'Error try again'
Second attempt just entered 94 without the 0 'do you want to set, 'yes' message Error you cant remove that zone.

Now sorted thanks eventually found error code in log Low Batt

Last edited:
Now sorted thanks eventually found error code in log Low Batt

Further. Changed the battery on the diner PIR not getting any full alarm actuations anymore which is a relief however I cannot set the alarm now as the default message says the engineers alarm code is needed.

Question is it incumbent for the installer to give you the code if you request it ?

No....they can come and change it for a code of your own for a reasonable charge

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back