eurosec cp8l

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello everyone ..... i hope somebody can help me........ my eurosec cp8l is working perfectly, with no error messages.... no low battery warnings etc..... however the other day i had to turn the power off in a part of the house..... i tripped the rcd that i needed and the alarm went off..... could not reset on the keypad, because that has no power.... how do i overcome this problem, and if there is a power cut in my area the alarm is obviously going to go off.....

if the battery in the control box was low, would it not give me a low battery warning...

thanks very much

Sponsored Links
if you remove mains power and the system goes down, then panel battery may have failed.

thanks for that....... yes it was the battery..... replaced and now all ok..... it threw me because i had no low battery warning on the dispay.... cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back