Eurovision Song Contest

L

LooPrEvil

Well I see the annual event for some of the worst artists / songs in the world takes place tomorrow.

I doubt I will be watching it.

Sponsored Links
Well I see the annual event for some of the worst artists / songs in the world takes place tomorrow.

I doubt I will be watching it.
not the same since Wogan left. It was only worth watching for his snide remarks. Then again its become predictable to watch the UK get nul points or close to it.

I for one am glad Wogan's gone now. His inane twitterings got right on my nerves. He couldn't string one coherent sentence together if his life depended on it.

Are you all mad?

Get some beers inside you, a friend or two who shares your love of the absurd and it's the best thing on telly all year.

Yes, I'm serious!

Sponsored Links
Have to agree with JJ about Wogan's inane ramblings, same reason for me not listening to him on the radio. I can watch it with my tongue firmly in my cheek and chuckle away, however, I've a friend who moved over to Finland over 25 years ago and has steadily become more and more finnish and he shares the seriousness about the competition that is prevalent in many European countries :rolleyes:

more to say about the BBC coverage than the actual 'contest', why does the Beeb have 'Irish' commentators for the UK audience, from our Terry to whatever his name is....

DH

Just a quick observation............

Why are the majority of the live audience gay men....??????

Just a quick observation............

Why are the majority of the live audience gay men....??????
I think their all Graham Norton's facebook friends (well perhaps a few from Ttttttw@ter as well) ;) ;) ;)

Had to put extra tt's in there to get it to post Grrrrrrrr

Needless to say... I wouldn't want to get p*ssed and pass out at the after show party John.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Neither would Graham Norton. Hmmm just a thought,, is Michael Barrymore in the audience?? You certainly wouldn't want to pass out at the after party show. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I see Azerbaijan, that country synonymous for great music, won the competition!

I thought for once in my life I would watch this crap, heard first four songs from the kitchen, sat down and watched the fifth, decided I must be going senile, turned it off and put on a dvd.

Its like everything else european, total bollerx. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back