predictions

Sponsored Links
I never make predictions, and I never will.

B****r !

:D

Sponsored Links
I predict i'm going to have a good drink tonight and sit in front of a PC and write a load of **** on a diy forum. :LOL:

In facted my prediction is starting to come true. ;)

I predict that if a miracle doesnt happen, I will soon lose all my close friends because I can't stand to be with myself....and they can't either and I need them and I am hopelessly helpless.....or at least that is the prediction at the moment. :(

mlb3c said:
I predict that if a miracle doesnt happen, I will soon lose all my close friends because I can't stand to be with myself....and they can't either and I need them and I am hopelessly helpless.....or at least that is the prediction at the moment. :(

more like a predicament Isay :)

thanks Markie....It is so out of my nature to feel like this. I am usually an independent old cuss...I need to hold my tongue....kind of hard for me. They are only trying to help....I predict...a brighter (although in the distance) outlook to my present circumstances.....

mlb3c said:
That one sounds a bit sad, have you tried getting some advice in some of the other DIY topics. There is a lot of connection to be had in the Electrical section.

Sponsored Links
Back