The State We're In.....

joe90 dives into the old enoch speech there ,

johnny_t
some very good points there regarding the next generation ,

"purchasing bra-tops for their 6 year olds with 'Juicy', 'No Angel' of 'Future MILF' (honestly) sequinned on the front and then let them go out drinking cider on the swings"
where abouts is this exactly , I will go an take them over my knee for a bare bottom spanking ! , <joke ,lol...lol..lol :)

crafty1289
"I have difficulty finding a girlfriend,"
Surprise ......Surprise.................37yo ,living at home with your mother , an your collection of Grattens catalogues ..lol...lol..lol, ;)

"but i dont use that as an excuse to hang around in back alleys knocking back white star with 15 year old girls."

I bet ,HMMmm..

no wonder , your shop has no cider an alcopops when I or Mrs Moz goes in there ...its in your street gang mates ,lol..lol..lol..lol ;)

Sponsored Links
crafty1289
Yeah Right
I tell them teens that in those chatrooms ,lol , :) lol ..lol ;)

Im only kidding I know your only a kid , when your older you can escape from the back delieveries door out back of Co-0p an go see the big bad world an work for Tescos , or if lucky Aldi as a manager there .. ;)
I read in The Grocer them aldi managers are on better money ?

Trouble is however quick we are to say the parents are in the wrong, many do their upmost to bring their children up correctly, however once they step out the door into the domain of school and the street its a difficult thing to influence.

The media has to bear a large brunt of what is wrong with this society. Everything is dumbed down and is avaliable at the flick of a button or click of a mouse. Everything is for convenience and is disposable. Everything needs replacing with the newer model even when the old one works just fine. Evertything is about the flash packaging and advertising.

Take a child out of this influence no matter how bad and you see how quickly the true child comes out.

we get the society we deserve, because too many of us are willing to sit back and go along with it and do nothing about it. Nobody votes, nobody complains unless theres compensation at the end of it, nobody stands up for what they really want and if they do theyre a trouble maker. In short nobody can be bothered.

The Uk is a great beautiful country, despite all the preceptions we have of it, in the main its a fair,just and caring country but it does need a kick up the arse.

Sponsored Links
Thermo
well said , :) :)
just what I was writing or gonna write , lol lol...lol :)

Thermo said:
Trouble is however quick we are to say the parents are in the wrong, many do their upmost to bring their children up correctly, however once they step out the door into the domain of school and the street its a difficult thing to influence.

The media has to bear a large brunt of what is wrong with this society. Everything is dumbed down and is avaliable at the flick of a button or click of a mouse. Everything is for convenience and is disposable. Everything needs replacing with the newer model even when the old one works just fine. Evertything is about the flash packaging and advertising.

Take a child out of this influence no matter how bad and you see how quickly the true child comes out.

we get the society we deserve, because too many of us are willing to sit back and go along with it and do nothing about it. Nobody votes, nobody complains unless theres compensation at the end of it, nobody stands up for what they really want and if they do theyre a trouble maker. In short nobody can be bothered.

The Uk is a great beautiful country, despite all the preceptions we have of it, in the main its a fair,just and caring country but it does need a kick up the a**e.

Absolutely true. Whilst the problem is obviously not all parents, the ratio of bad to good is shifting too far. Having thought about this more deeply, the main problem is the emergence and then steady rise of an underclass. By that, I don't mean people that put the milk in after they've poured their tea, or pass the port to the right, but people that just don't care about anything beyond their own personal gratification, and they come from all sections of the traditional class divides.

Whether its too late or not, I don't know, but I sure hope not....

johnny_t said:
Whether its too late or not, I don't know, but I sure hope not....
Nope, its too late. I believe we are witnesses of the collapse of civilisation in this country, and there will be a civil war. Thats the way its headed. Like it or lump it, somethings got to change.

And moz, i had heard Aldi pays good money, they had an ad a few months back, for assistant managers in our area, but they wanted 21+. Paying £2k more per year than what i earn right now. But i'm moving shop in october, its a bigger shop = more ££££'s.

I expect Aldi has a completely different way of working too, i mean, EVERYTHING will be different because its so cheap, and no brand names etc. A very big change for me. I bet their regional office is in Europe somewhere too, think of the mileage claim. :LOL:

from what I have known lad , your a very clever bloke an should be going for "Area Managers "Jobs , double the £ wage at Co-oP , elsewhere treble it .....you are a smart bloke an should go with the flow ,

Flippin Tesco scumbags , I hate them ......The Lidl chain pay more , lol ....

btw I told you My uncle Pete , was the area Manager for the Bookers (Linfoods , alliance!) wholesalers .....an growing up an going his house on visits we knew how much a pallet of sugar came in out at , an price of A10 beans were etc , Yawn ,lol, lol..lol :)

noodlz said:
Overofficious beaurocracy is another bugbear of mine. From increased parking regulations that are more about creating a revenue stream than improving our road networks to government building and housing regulations that are quite arbitrary depending on whom you deal with.
The very people who create some of these laws (ODPM officials in my dealings) don't know what they actually mean when questioned and the impact they might have; then they have the cheek to say that they will be reviewed once in place and can then be reverted if unworkable, oblivious to the fact that by that time much of the damage will have been done. These self-same people are clueless wonders who are paid large salaries and to justify this they proceed to create red tape for hard-working people who don't have the benefit of a government salary, and yet they don't even enforce these rules on their own council housing.

Wish I'd written that. :LOL:

Useless jobsworth at the Townhall once held up a planning application of mine because I never included the latin name for grass. :evil: :evil:

I have personally experienced what I consider to be huge problems with the way the education and benefits systems work, the way a nation of supposed animal lovers actually treat animals and a huge lack of tolerance and respect.

WoodYouLike said:
Very peculiar, that is and I'm sure you're right ;) UK cards do work in the most important places though: ATM's.
I'm sure they do.

But they've taken out all the ticket machines that accept cash - the only ones left are the ones that only take Dutch bank cards.

Same story with the pay machines in car-parks...

paulbrown said:
Useless jobsworth at the Townhall once held up a planning application of mine because I never included the latin name for grass. :evil: :evil:
Cannabis sativa, isn't it?

Sponsored Links
Back