Whats been going on behind the scenes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is not meant to be political but there is an element in it so please bear with me.

A few years ago Britons were asked if they would leave Britain--75% said yes.

Headlines have pointed out that Britain has been scooping up Doctors and Nurses to work in the failing NHS.

Labour get 3 victories against all odds and the majority of people dont vote for them infact only a small amount do and no one can understand why they seem to take the country apart.

Well thousands of Britons leave every day and very few come back.

Behind the scenes those countries where we normally emigrated too have quietly been syphoning off Britains skilled people and also wealthy people aswell.

So you are left with an ageing unskilled increasingly immigrant workforce and population with all the problems it incurs.

A lot of people have give up and gone to other European countries aswell.

But those clever Americans Aussie's etc have been creaming off the best when about 15 years ago they closed the doors almost to the Brits.

Today Aussie and i bet the rest follow suit say they need quickly another 20,000 Brits now so they keep altering the immigrant assessment qualifycations.

Whatever your disenchantment with the way Britain is today, one thing is becoming very clear that those PC nutters--Loony Liberals whatever you call them are very soon going to get either what they wanted or what they didnt want as the swing will be in favour of the newer people and i bet they arent going to be so accomadating.

People only leave a country for mainly 2 reasons--a good oppertunity or disenchantment

Sponsored Links
...........Where i am an English voice was a minority 10 years ago, i think we outnumber the Paddies now and my town will treble in 10 years according to forcasts.

I wonder if some of the Irish think about the English as immigrant s...........?

oilman said:
...........Where i am an English voice was a minority 10 years ago, i think we outnumber the Paddies now and my town will treble in 10 years according to forcasts.

I wonder if some of the Irish think about the English as immigrant s...........?

Of course Oilman, i can tell you loads of stories but that would mean i am whinging and a whinger is not what i am, but me living here does blow your racist theory out of the water a bit also it gives me an insight as to what other countries people see of what goes on in Britain, but anyway that aint what this threads about.

Sponsored Links
I remember the £10 one way ticket to Australia.
If you had half a brain you were on your way to a new life and adventure.

Things are a bit different now they can be selective and chose by various
immigration controls as to whom gets into their country.

Friend and his family emigrated 4 years ago and I was really surprised at the number of procedures he had to go through to get into the country including 'sponsorship'. Eventually got in due to his wife being a staff nurse.

Not like this country where we have an open border .

rederech said:
I remember the £10 one way ticket to Australia.
If you had half a brain you were on your way to a new life and adventure.

Things are a bit different now they can be selective and chose by various
immigration controls as to whom gets into their country.

Friend and his family emigrated 4 years ago and I was really surprised at the number of procedures he had to go through to get into the country including 'sponsorship'. Eventually got in due to his wife being a staff nurse.

Not like this country where we have an open border .

18 years ago when we applied they were completely anti-Brit but you will find in the past 18 months they have lowered the acceptance procedures and may have lowered it again hence this news item

Freddie

well said .. you mongrel .. lol

as for going to Aussie ....if it was so wonderful , (SH*TE)
WHY YOUR YOUTH THERE ...when your serial killers arent killing them as good brains ..

I would need a £10 .... to be waived to stop me ANOTHER ENGLISH being "THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER SYNDROME ASAKED BY THE

(bbC GUY DOING THE NAKID SHOW AT MO ... every family out like this home in 6 months in bits ,EVEN THE ONES ALL SMILES THE FRANCES FELLA /TEACH WIFE..WHO WAS SACKED AFTER FILMING COME HOME , COOK /KIT WOMEN SHE WENT HOME AFTER FILMING )

Yes Moz it is true that many who leave Britain for another country do come back or go elsewhere, maybe 50% i dont know.

But my point is as to what has been happening for 18 months and will speed up now.

As someone pointed out to get into Britain you require no skill or money.

To get into Canada for example you will require skills and 40,000 per person and have to have a job waiting/offered, now Australia are relaxing their acceptance again but if each person has a skill and takes 40.000 then thats 20,000 skilled people + 40,000 per head = around 800 million

I suppose people take a lot more money, but what a great way to drive your economy and what happens to Blighty?

we needed.. help sorry as the canuks were so .very very slow.... mongrel like

Freddie

apolagissea ddidnt know it was CAnANDdadA

Sponsored Links
Back