EVERBUILD FOREVER WHITE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So in a few weeks i am planning to have a bathroom re-tiled top to bottom incuding the floor and bath panel and a new suite also, the question is has anyone tried and tested EVERBUILD FOREVER WHITE they do it in a grout and mastic so does it actually live up to it's name and worth that bit extra ( a nurotic wife HAVE YOU SEEN THE MASTIC AROUND THE BATH LATELY ) yes dear i'll do it againnnnnn cheers will

Sponsored Links
The mastic may be good but around a bath :confused: quality Siicone only. Don't know/not sure about the grout, personally only use quality trade products; would not chance it.

Read the tiling forum sticky & archive posts t avoid making disaterious & potentially expensiv emistakes

Its all I use, its got microban in it and is anti fungal, it doesn't behave like traditional acetoxy silicone but have been using it for some years now and never had a phone call on a complaint, infact I have used it in family members houses and they have never mentioned any issues with it, and they would have if there had been a problem.

Sponsored Links
Sorry didn’t actually check but my understanding of mastic is that horrible gooey stuff that skins over but never actually sets.

I always use forever white in bathrooms, it's very good. But I can tell you for a fact that it doesn't stay white for ever. at least it hasn't in my bathroom.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back