Evidence found - they've been doing the vaccine injections wrongly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
On the Internet. I read one earlier. Think I shared it here too. Can't remember now.

"The internet" isn't good enough, and no you didn't cite anything earlier.

So that's your last two contributions out of the window - you didn't answer the previous one..

what didn't I answer?

This is what I read:

"Recently the Saskatchewan Health Authority has had a number of individuals ask to have their COVID-19 and influenza vaccines aspirated before being vaccinated. We don’t aspirate vaccinations, and don’t need to.

At times, health professionals will insert a needle in an arm and pull back the needle’s plunger to see if any blood fills the syringe. This is called aspirating, which is useful for providing some medications; and is a way to make sure medication isn’t accidentally injected into a vein or blood vessel, which can be dangerous.

Both the Canadian Immunization Guide and the Saskatchewan Immunization Manual do not recommended aspiration for any immunization. Vaccines are delivered to large muscles in the upper arm or thigh, where there is no risk of nearby veins or large blood vessels. As well, aspiration can cause vaccinations to be more painful, which is something we would all like to avoid.

Simply put, there is no benefit to aspirating vaccinations."

https://www.saskhealthauthority.ca/news-events/news/why-we-dont-aspirate-when-we-vaccinate

Maybe they are wrong. Who knows?

But while there is no evidence of people dying in higher numbers as a result of the vaccine, what is the panic and worry about? People seem so scared of vaccines these days.

I suspect it's like the alcoholic wipes before any jabs that were always used. They aren't now. I asked about this and was told hat the alcohol causes some people more irritation from the injection. The reason it was done is to make sure that no unwanted bugs get into our system. They haven't been used for a long time now and that doesn't appear to have caused any problems. However if some one had a jab and it started to look strange what would you do? Go see a doctor.

;) Too be sure generally they will inject the left arm of a right handed person as people can manage fairly well without that arm if the jab causes them to loose it.

Sponsored Links
what didn't I answer?

This is what I read:

"Recently the Saskatchewan Health Authority has had a number of individuals ask to have their COVID-19 and influenza vaccines aspirated before being vaccinated. We don’t aspirate vaccinations, and don’t need to.

At times, health professionals will insert a needle in an arm and pull back the needle’s plunger to see if any blood fills the syringe. This is called aspirating, which is useful for providing some medications; and is a way to make sure medication isn’t accidentally injected into a vein or blood vessel, which can be dangerous.

Both the Canadian Immunization Guide and the Saskatchewan Immunization Manual do not recommended aspiration for any immunization. Vaccines are delivered to large muscles in the upper arm or thigh, where there is no risk of nearby veins or large blood vessels. As well, aspiration can cause vaccinations to be more painful, which is something we would all like to avoid.

Simply put, there is no benefit to aspirating vaccinations."

https://www.saskhealthauthority.ca/news-events/news/why-we-dont-aspirate-when-we-vaccinate

But while there is no evidence of people dying in higher numbers as a result of the vaccine, what is the panic and worry about? People seem so scared of vaccines these days.
Thanks for that. It's clearly the bit which says "no risk of nearby veins or large blood vessels", which is in some doubt. Health professionals who DO aspirate, say that occasionally you do get blood back. No I don't have a reference for that, it's probably from comments to the video, and is noticed by the folk who immediately get a strange tase in their mouths when it happens.

"But while there is no evidence of people dying in higher numbers as a result of the vaccine, what is the panic and worry about?" Well if a few die, which appears to be the case, and a change such as suggested would prevent some ofthose, it's worth it isn't it? What panic?

Attachments

• upload_2021-12-21_23-26-46.png
    upload_2021-12-21_23-26-46.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 255
I suspect it's like the alcoholic wipes before any jabs that were always used. They aren't now. I asked about this and was told hat the alcohol causes some people more irritation from the injection. The reason it was done is to make sure that no unwanted bugs get into our system. They haven't been used for a long time now and that doesn't appear to have caused any problems. However if some one had a jab and it started to look strange what would you do? Go see a doctor.

;) Too be sure generally they will inject the left arm of a right handed person as people can manage fairly well without that arm if the jab causes them to loose it.

Er, alcoholic wipes are not connected with aspiration, ajohn.

More worryingly, Dr John Campbell deletes comments he doesn't like. I've had two deleted. This is the second, in the name of "Free Cycle".
Screen shot:

in next post - it screwed up

Dig some more. I found what I think they meant (see in the transcript) but the text was only viewable 'by professionals'. I didn't record the link.
It's a letter. It's tacked onto a paper as a response but as far as I can tell that paper has nothing to do with aspiration.

Also, that 781 papers isn't 781 papers. Many of them are sections of data that relate to a single paper. For example in Jun 2018 there are six individually listed diagrams listed for one paper.

You're overreaching.

Direct injection
Air can be injected directly into a vein or artery accidentally during clinical procedures.[8][9] Misuse of a syringe to meticulously remove air from the vascular tubing of a hemodialysis circuit can allow air into the vascular system.[10] Venous air embolism is a rare complication of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures requiring catheterization of a vein or artery.[11] If a significant embolism occurs, the cardiovascular, pulmonary, or central nervous system may be affected.[8][11] Interventions to remove or mitigate the embolism may include procedures to reduce bubble size, or withdrawal of air from the right atrium.[11]

The lethal dose for humans is considered theoretically between 3 and 5 ml per kg. It is estimated that 300-500 ml of gas introduced at a rate of 100 ml per sec would prove fatal.[12]

Out of 5ml or smaller syringe?

what didn't I answer?

This is what I read:

"Recently the Saskatche.

You hadn't answered before I posted, you just said "on the internet" As it turned out , Saskatchewan have done no trials.
Screen shot

upload_2021-12-21_23-41-1.png

It's a letter. It's tacked onto a paper as a response but as far as I can tell that paper has nothing to do with aspiration.

Also, that 781 papers isn't 781 papers. Many of them are sections of data that relate to a single paper. For example in Jun 2018 there are six individually listed diagrams listed for one paper.

You're overreaching.
I know it's only a letter - I answered that.

DOn't be silly I dion't say there were 781 papers on aspiration. I quoted the source. He's a well published bloke. Period. Nit-picking a straw man of your own creation like that does make you look daft.

Last edited:
Direct injection
Air can be injected directly into a vein or artery accidentally during clinical procedures.[8][9] Misuse of a syringe to meticulously remove air from the vascular tubing of a hemodialysis circuit can allow air into the vascular system.[10] Venous air embolism is a rare complication of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures requiring catheterization of a vein or artery.[11] If a significant embolism occurs, the cardiovascular, pulmonary, or central nervous system may be affected.[8][11] Interventions to remove or mitigate the embolism may include procedures to reduce bubble size, or withdrawal of air from the right atrium.[11]

The lethal dose for humans is considered theoretically between 3 and 5 ml per kg. It is estimated that 300-500 ml of gas introduced at a rate of 100 ml per sec would prove fatal.[12]

Out of 5ml or smaller syringe?

That's for air. Again, nothing whatsoever to do with aspiration, nothing to do with the vaccination material.

That's for air. Again, nothing whatsoever to do with aspiration, nothing to do with the vaccination material.

It's also not veins or arteries that is in muscle tissue, but blood vessels, which are much smaller and shorter. No trained nurse will accidentally hit a vein or artery when injecting in the deltoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back