Evohome installation help

You helped me with my issues it was great with no talking down to people.

I have also been looking at posts where you mentioned non return valves maybe at fault allowing passthrough.

So keep doing what your doing(y) Just need to figure out what cartrige i need for shower and how to get it out its jammed in there good. Looks like Rubinetterie expensive one.

Thanks again.

He also helped my out MASSSSSSSSSSSSSIVELY to, i wouldn't have it sorted without Picasso's help.

Sponsored Links
One last effort..... the bdr for central heating is switched by the controller, the controller receives a signal from the rad stats.

the bdr for hot water is switched by the controller, the controller receives a signal from the dhw transciever

BOTH of the bdrs have to be connected by a wire to the boiler,

you don't have to use the grey and orange, go back and look at the connection 8 on the wiring centre to rt on the boiler,

think of the dhw and the central heating as two completely separate systems that both need a bdr connected to rt to fire the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back