Evohome question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having a new ideal boiler fitted soon, I was interested in having evohome system too. Engineer hasn't had any experience of the evohome.
I know there would be a zone vavle for the hot water, but if I have the evohome trv's on the 10 radiators, from what I understand, I wouldn't need a zone valve for the heating as these val es send a signal to the control box to fire the boiler. Am I correct or talking rubbish

Sponsored Links
That does sound correct yes, although not directly dealt with them, I have seen one for about 5 mins and the trv’s talk to the hub.

Sponsored Links
Yes you're correct, the TRVs do the job the zone valve would normally do. It's not a job for someone with no experience though, Evohome has a few quirks in setup and Honeywell won't provide any installation support to anyone who hasn't been on their training course.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back