Honeywell Evohome

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have the Honeywell Evohome control system at home and I want to replace my existing kitchen rad which has the HR91 TRV head, with a Myson Kickspace plinth heater.
Does anyone have experience of doing this and can you advise which Honeywell controls I’d need, so I am able to control the kitchen heating zone via the Evohome app.
TIA

Sponsored Links
Simply add a trv valve to the flow before the myson, you will need a extra wall sensor though for accurate room temp, a hr92 or similar

Just remember though the myson won't start up until a 42ç flow is reached, so if you run a low flow system it will be troublesome.

Thanks shadylee.
I have ordered a T87RF2033 stat with BDR91 wireless relay box if that helps. My existing HR91 TRV heads work just fine on my rads, but they obviously sense the room temperature on each individual rad. A TRV to the Myson Kickspace would need to be connected to the wall sensor. How do I do this.

You don't need the BDR, just sign the hr92uk and the yf to the kitchen then make the yf the sensor for that room via the installers menus on the main touch unit.

Videos on yt how to bind yf

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back