Evolution or?

Sponsored Links
Here's one for you WYL:

When mankind discovered/invented the principle of the wheel, was it evolution or revolution? :D

Sponsored Links
You learn new things every day, i didn't know female fish/lizards/apes used lipstick. :LOL:

Here's a question for you's weaker sex, :LOL: do you like the smell of men's bo, ? they recon it turns you's on is it fact or fiction. ?

markie said:
You learn new things every day, i didn't know female fish/lizards/apes used lipstick. :LOL:

Here's a question for you's weaker sex, :LOL: do you like the smell of men's bo, ? they recon it turns you's on is it fact or fiction. ?

Markie why don't you go and try it out on a real woman, not one you chat to on an internet forum?

hermes said:
markie said:

Markie why don't you go and try it out on a real woman, not one you chat to on an internet forum?

I would but i just thought of it at the time of my last post and i'm not in the company of a female to ask, so the next best thing was asking on here, but when i do ask i will report back to you the outcome.

Softus said:
Here's one for you WYL:

When mankind discovered/invented the principle of the wheel, was it evolution or revolution? :D
plagiarism I call it (copying something from nature) ;)

markie
Away the lads, Whey aye man it’s a right turn un Of course BO for the lasses ..... havent you been doon the toon .. the big market...

only kidding marra ;)

Sponsored Links
Back