Unmasking evolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.unmaskingevolution.com/book.htm

a pdf file can be downloaded exposing the myth.

so how many of you will be judging the book by its cover :LOL:

The preface ~

Preface

"I have been teaching science for 20 years, but I have had a number of problems with the theory of evolution.

1. I knew that there were no absolute proofs for evolution.
2. Almost all of my colleagues taught evolution as a fact.
3. All the textbooks presented evolution and geological ages as a fact.
4. The media presented evolution as a fact, announcing new 'proofs' with great fanfare, but not reciprocating when 'proofs' were falsified.
5. I knew that many of the 'proofs' of evolution were no longer regarded as proof by the world's leading scientists.
6. I knew that a lot of research was disproving evolution, but the results were either not reaching the teaching profession, or the teachers were biased and refused to present them to their students.

With this background, I decided to write this book. It was written as a resource for science teachers and students, as a collation of information that contradicts what is being taught in schools.

A few tasters ~

(2) Most of the earth's land mass, according to evolutionary theory, is supposed to have been above sea level for hundreds of millions of years. Yet, analysis of erosion data indicates that all the land should have been eroded away within 15 million years. This is based on an estimated rate of the removal of soil and rock by wind and water of the order of 25 billion tonnes per year. Even if the land rises as it erodes, it would not be enough to extend the age from 15 million years to 5 billion years. Gordeyev V.V. et al, "The Average Chemical Composition of Suspensions in the World's Rivers and the Supply of Sediments to the Ocean by Streams", Dockl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR, Vol. 238, 1980 p:150

(3) The earth receives an estimated 14 million tonnes of cosmic dust each year. At this rate, if the earth was 5 billion years old, there should be a 60m layer of this dust on the surface of the earth. Evolutionary theory dismisses this by saying that erosion and mixing has removed it from the surface. This hypothesis is unsatisfactory as there is not enough cosmic dust on Earth to support it. Meteoric dust is rich in nickel, approximately 300 times more than in earth's rocks. Nickel is rare in both the earth's crust and the oceans, indicating that the earth is young. Scott M. Huse, "The Collapse of Evolution", Baker Book House: Grand Rapids (Michigan), 1983 p:22-23

(4) The speed of rotation of the earth is gradually slowing down due mainly to the gravitational pull of the sun and moon. If the earth is billions of years old, then the spin of the earth would have had to have been so fast at the start, that the continents would have been forced to the equator and the planet would be flatter rather than oval-shaped. Scott M. Huse, "The Collapse of Evolution", Baker Book House: Grand Rapids (Michigan), 198

Sponsored Links
tasters 2,3 and 4 are nothing to do with evolution.

Geology, perhaps.

Is it him, or you, that doesn't know what the theory of evolution is about?

Does he offer an alternative hypothesis?

Sponsored Links
tasters 2,3 and 4 are nothing to do with evolution.

Geology, perhaps.

Is it him, or you, that doesn't know what the theory of evolution is about?

Does he offer an alternative hypothesis?

Come on .........chances of proteins coming together millions of years of time to allow this chance to happen ????

evolution is based on time lots of it and chance... its the foundation of the theory.
Any way there's lots more to read have a read then post a reasonable rebuttal !!

So neither of you know the difference between geology and evolution.

If you have an alternative proposition, describe it.

I'm not wasting my time trawlling through fantasy websites you've found.

oh dear the atheists seem a bit thick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14YM7MP6HzY[/QUOTE]

Oh dear!! You've discovered my secret, YES i am thick as two extremely short planks, however being so thick i can not understand the principle of your god, my sticking point being who the hell were his/her efin parents?? SORRY i will rephrase that, who in Hades were his/her efin parents??

I also ask myself WHY do you persist in bringing up all this garbage? Who are you trying to convince? From where i'm sat it looks like you're trying to convince yourself, like the jehova witlesses that must stick their nose in the fairy tale book every day, are they looking for something new? A sign from god?

A God doesn't need to be a deity.

God can be the source of all energy in the universe that has always been there and will always be there, unchanging until eternity.

Maybe the scientists among you would like to tell us where that energy source came from and what eternity is - the Nobel Prize awaits you.

Call that energy source whatever you like - but some of us choose to call it God. ;)

none of which is incompatible with the theory of eveolution.

Perhaps gasbanni is a creationist.

Call that energy source whatever you like - but some of us choose to call it God. ;)

Call Energy GOD if you want to Joe, but you have now accepted that GOD is not a 'being' with Devine intervention it is energy, and by inference ALL of the stories in 'The Bible' and 'The Qoran' are exactly that STORIES, even Fairly Stories, because your GOD is energy and not that silly Grey Bearded guy you and your type seem to praise and adore. Energy does not guide our destiny, our destiny is defined by energy and it is not changeable as suggested by you guys who seem to believe if you prey to the guy with the grey beard, somehow destiny can be altered.
Rather a big admission Joe.

Guys.

God is to stupid to come up with evolution, he couldn't have set life in motion with a series of pre planned chained events, na, that's just not possible.

God exists, but god is dumb = proof that evolution is false.

(4) The speed of rotation of the earth is gradually slowing down due mainly to the gravitational pull of the sun and moon. If the earth is billions of years old, then the spin of the earth would have had to have been so fast at the start, that the continents would have been forced to the equator and the planet would be flatter rather than oval-shaped. Scott M. Huse, "The Collapse of Evolution", Baker Book House: Grand Rapids (Michigan), 198

Sh1t's n giggles man, pure gold.

Guys.

God is to stupid to come up with evolution, he couldn't have set life in motion with a series of pre planned chained events, na, that's just not possible.

God exists, but god is dumb = proof that evolution is false.

s**t's n giggles man, pure gold.

Excellent !!!

you've just fulfilled prophecy text in the following link refers Thank you !
http://www.giveshare.org/BibleStudy/172.evolution.html

Sponsored Links
Back