Unmasking evolution

E=mc2

So : energy equals mass times the speed of light squared

Then : Mass equals energy divided by the speed of light squared

M=E/c2

So if you had a limitless source of energy there would be no problem creating the mass of the universe.

"Due to the abundance of Dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power not one of them is missing" Isaiah 40:vs 26

So here is reference to the fact that energy is mentioned in regard to the production of the material universe (stars) 750 or so years BC like it or not seems to tie in with what Einstein thought !

Sponsored Links
are you a creationist, gasbanni?

Absolutely.

When I found a second world war Churchill tank in some woods did I believe it had been made or evolved ? made.

My son on the other hand believes given enough time it would appear, as would a car or St Pauls cathedral, this was the discussion we had the other day.
He also believed given enough time throw all the components of St Pauls up in the air and it would at one point land in the correct order to give you the cathedral once again.

I did at one point believe in evolution not having studied it to any extent and it is fraudulently presented as a fact, when in fact its a belief when one looks in to it.

Now due to the internet its easier to expose its nonsense, Brian cox the other night made a galaxy wide leap from one thing to another re evolution........plainly a flight of fantasy.

Sponsored Links
Do you mean you think that

(1) The universe and everything in it was created by an unseen force,

and

(2) That the fairy story in the Old Testament accurately describes how it was done?

When I found a second world war Churchill tank in some woods did I believe it had been made or evolved ?.
If you imagine that the theory of evolution claims that a tank is a living organism which evolved, you completely fail to understand evolution, so we are wasting our time reading your criticisms of it.

When I found a second world war Churchill tank in some woods did I believe it had been made or evolved ?.
If you imagine that the theory of evolotion claims that a tank is a living organism which evolved, you completely fail to understand evolution, so we are wasting our time reading your criticisms of it.

Huh ? where did the first living organism come from ? how did life come from non living things, a Tank is far far far simpler than any livng thing
it was purey an analagy.

Are you not begging the question ?

We have to go back to before there was life, as it is life evolved from non living chemicals we would be told or do you have a different theory ?

I'm all ears (eyes !)

Gasbanni, I for one don't even begin to know where these religious lot are coming from. They make it up as they go along.
We understand that there was a pre-Adamic world, inhabited by Lucifer and his angels. Lucifer, with his angels-turned-demons, rebelled, which resulted in chaos and destruction of the earth (Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28, Isaiah 45:18). This event is reflected in the correct translation of Genesis 1:1-3, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth became without form [ruin] and void [desolation]: and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." These verses also indicate that there was a worldwide catastrophic flood prior to the creation of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Fossil deposits, therefore, came not only from the Noachian Flood, but also from a pre-Adamic flood.
This is from the article you linked to earlier. There's nothing in Isaiah 14, nothing in Ezekiel 28, and nothing in Isaiah 45:18, to even suggest there was anything before Adam and Eve. There certainly wasn't a pre Adamic flood to explain the fossil record.
Face it mate, religion is a man made creation. Responsible for more wars, death and destruction.

Twice you've posted comments that seem to suggest you don't understand the concept of evolution,

The first one was that you seemed lost on the geological timescale involved and and that it would take hundreds of millions of years for the chance event to occur.

Then it seems lost on you that life would have to have evolved from non living matter because you criticize me for saying a tank could evolve because its not living ! well nothing was living at one point!

Gasbanni, I for one don't even begin to know where these religious lot are coming from. They make it up as they go along.
We understand that there was a pre-Adamic world, inhabited by Lucifer and his angels. Lucifer, with his angels-turned-demons, rebelled, which resulted in chaos and destruction of the earth (Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28, Isaiah 45:18). This event is reflected in the correct translation of Genesis 1:1-3, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth became without form [ruin] and void [desolation]: and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." These verses also indicate that there was a worldwide catastrophic flood prior to the creation of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Fossil deposits, therefore, came not only from the Noachian Flood, but also from a pre-Adamic flood.
This is from the article you linked to earlier. There's nothing in Isaiah 14, nothing in Ezekiel 28, and nothing in Isaiah 45:18, to even suggest there was anything before Adam and Eve. There certainly wasn't a pre Adamic flood to explain the fossil record.
Face it mate, religion is a man made creation. Responsible for more wars, death and destruction.

It was further down in the article where he worked with a geologist who he'd know for twenty years that it was interesting about the formation of coal.

If you imagine that the theory of evolotion claims that a tank is a living organism which evolved, you completely fail to understand evolution, so we are wasting our time reading your criticisms of it.

Huh ? where did the first living organism come from ? how did life come from non living things, a Tank is far far far simpler than any livng thing
it was purey an analagy....
If you want to give a less silly example of something that you assert did not evolve, and is a living organism, please do.

My auntie lives in a six hundred year old house. Very few people can stand up in her living room, and the front door is just over 5 feet tall.

Is this not proof that humans are changing or evolving if you like?

My auntie lives in a six hundred year old house. Very few people can stand up in her living room, and the front door is just over 5 feet tall.

Is this not proof that humans are changing or evolving if you like?

Ah, so there's the proof. God is making us grow bigger!

Now he'll have to make us grow smaller again so that we can fit in all the imminent immigrants!

There's no fun in painting religious nutters into a corner of their own making. We should all simply agree that gasbanni is a fruit-cake and move onto the next one.

it was purey an analagy....
If you want to give a less silly example of something that you assert did not evolve, and is a living organism, please do.

Are you intentionally missing the point or a bit thick ...forget the tank, it was an example an analogy if you will :LOL:

You said something not alive cant evolve !!!!!!!!!! correct !!!!!!
So how did life start ???????

Evolutionists believe life spontaneously arrived from a primordial soup of chemicals, chemicals are not classed as alive ......so you tell me how living things evolved from non living things because that's what evolution
teaches !!!!!

You're asking me to give you an example for something you believe!!!

Sponsored Links
Back