Unmasking evolution

My auntie lives in a six hundred year old house. Very few people can stand up in her living room, and the front door is just over 5 feet tall.

Is this not proof that humans are changing or evolving if you like?

Oddly enough Henry the eighths suit of armour is the correct size for us !!

Don't confuse variations of a theme with evolution. we have pygmies and the Watusi that's not evolution !

Sponsored Links
My auntie lives in a six hundred year old house. Very few people can stand up in her living room, and the front door is just over 5 feet tall.

Ah, so there's the proof. God is making us grow bigger!

Now he'll have to make us grow smaller again so that we can fit in all the imminent immigrants!

Yes so all us brits will get smaller :LOL: :LOL:
And aussies will get massive !

There's no fun in painting religious nutters into a corner of their own making. We should all simply agree that gasbanni is a fruit-cake and move onto the next one.

I'm in good company then !

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-ham/i-dont-believe-in-evoluti_b_1579698.html

http://www.freechristianteaching.org/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=70#axzz2MWPzxRSR

http://www.scienceagainstevolution.org/v5i10f.htm

And especially for you John D this is what you believe

When we talk about "evolution," we don't mean, "any kind of change." Nor do we mean minor variations that result from natural selection. We use the term "evolution" to mean, “The doctrine that unguided natural forces caused chemicals to combine in such a way that life resulted; and that all living things have descended from that common ancestral form of life.” :LOL: :LOL: Yeah right

When I found a second world war Churchill tank in some woods did I believe it had been made or evolved ?.
If you imagine that the theory of evolotion claims that a tank is a living organism which evolved, you completely fail to understand evolution
If you want to give a less silly example of something that you assert did not evolve, and is a living organism, please do.[/quote

You're asking me to give you an example for something you believe!!!

No, I'm asking you to give a less silly example of a living organism which you assert has not evolved.

Sponsored Links
Do you mean you think that

(1) The universe and everything in it was created by an unseen force,

and

(2) That the fairy story in the Old Testament accurately describes how it was done?

Since 1996, it has been Science Against Evolution's objective to make the general public aware that the theory of evolution is not consistent with physical evidence and is no longer a respectable theory describing the origin and diversity of life.

Not consistent with physical evidence Hmmmm

you believe that inert things come to life !

I observe you are not willing to state what you believe.

Do you have an alternative hypothesis? What is it?

I observe you are not willing to state what you believe.

Do you have an alternative hypothesis? What is it?

You seem incapable of reading and answering questions, your observations
tell you I'm not willing to answer what I believe ?

Have I not clearly answered that question ?

You have evaded or ignored every question Ive asked lets try again

You said a tank couldn't evolve because it wasn't alive, this I agree with
this, but evolution teaches life evolved from non life so whats your answer to this.

your observation obviously missed this :

JohnD wrote:
are you a creationist, gasbanni?

first word of reply ~

Absolutely.

Do you mean you think that

(1) The universe and everything in it was created by an unseen force,

and

(2) That the fairy story in the Old Testament accurately describes how it was done?

Have I not clearly answered that question ?

No. I think you have indicated that you believe (1). You have suggested, but not clearly confirmed, that you believe (2)

Please feel free to express yourself clearly.

Are you a creationist ?

Absolutely

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/absolutely

You obviously don't understand plain English.

(used emphatically to express complete agreement or unqualified assent): Do you think it will work? Absolutely!

Have you yet answered how life comes from something that's not alive ?

Ah, so there's the proof. God is making us grow bigger!

Now he'll have to make us grow smaller again so that we can fit in all the imminent immigrants!

Yes so all us brits will get smaller :LOL: :LOL:
And aussies will get massive !

Don't speak too soon. The way things are going their turn will come! :eek:

Yep.

Let's start with who created God.

where did the universe come from ?

did it just appear ? oh yes the big bang now what caused that I wonder :LOL:

But who created the creation that even thought about creating God, before he/she created everything that exists.????

And yet you believe in that. :confused:

Evolution is far more plausible surely.

Hello gasbanni

you keep pretending you can't read it. Here it is again. Do you believe

I've made it bigger to help you see it.

I don't think its worth discussing anything seriously with you, you don't answer questions and seem unable to grasp one word answers.

Do you want to come to a party ?
Absolutely !

Do you think this is a good restaurant?
Absolutely!

Does this help your comprehension ?

Sponsored Links
Back