Excel question

breezer said:
I am making a "spreadsheet" in excel, i have seen it done (many moons ago) where say for example the first 3 colums are names, and the rest what ever, but you can scroll along the what ever and the names stay where they are. A bit like frames in a website.
?

With a black marker pen and a ruler it's quite a simple job to create columns which will stay put while you scroll through the rest of the columns.

Sponsored Links
petewood said:
............. a ruler it's quite a simple job to create columns which will stay put while you scroll through the rest of the columns.

So collect a black marker pen and Tony Blair....?
As a rule, when drawing lines, tis good to use ------ a rule.
:D :D :D

petewood said:
breezer said:
I am making a "spreadsheet" in excel, i have seen it done (many moons ago) where say for example the first 3 colums are names, and the rest what ever, but you can scroll along the what ever and the names stay where they are. A bit like frames in a website.
?

With a black marker pen and a ruler it's quite a simple job to create columns which will stay put while you scroll through the rest of the columns.

Tried that, but the tipex got in the way

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Do you mean the 'sort' function Kendor, where you select hwo your details are ranged (by choosing the appropriate collum or collums?)
No the Date Picker function which brings up a calender when you click on the cell from where you can click on a date rather than have to type it in.

Back