Excellent comment.

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
An excellent comment below a video concerning the US election.

"Is there a stat for how America's ignorant and stupid compare with other countries' ignorant and stupid? We might be NUMBAH ONE!!! “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.” ― Issac Asimov

Sadly true, but please remember it for future discussions.

Sponsored Links
You only need look toward Trump supporters on this forum to spot the ignorant and the stupid.

Nah, every country has them. Though you do notice a big difference between those that get out and those who never leave.

Sponsored Links
You only need look toward Trump supporters on this forum to spot the ignorant and the stupid.

Our finance director passed the office today, and started chewing the fat about the us elections.
He thought that, on balance, Trump would be better all around, for the US and for us.

He also said that Sleepy Joe was a deep south Christian, and wouldn't be surprised if he wrote a point white hat and matching bedsheet.

Me? I think trump is a ****, Biden should be doing something else, and Americans have a choice between a kick in the left nut, or a kick in the right.

He also said that Sleepy Joe was a deep south Christian, and wouldn't be surprised if he wrote a point white hat and matching bedsheet.

Sleepy Joe is life-long Catholic. I think the pointy hats see us (me too) as 'off-black'. Just. And He was and is from the North.

Sponsored Links
Back