Excellent comment.

Sponsored Links

I think you may have misunderstood the article, tech stocks are up not because Biden looks like winning, but because he won't have won by enough to control the Senate,
he won't be able to pass laws, won't be able to increase taxes and won't be able to crack down on the tech companies.

I think you may have misunderstood the article, tech stocks are up not because Biden looks like winning, but because he won't have won by enough to control the Senate,
he won't be able to pass laws, won't be able to increase taxes and won't be able to crack down on the tech companies.

Yep was saying this earlier, its all well n good Biden winning but it's highly likely he will not win the Senate which will severely hamper the Presidents agenda. Idiotic.

Yep was saying this earlier, its all well n good Biden winning but it's highly likely he will not win the Senate which will severely hamper the Presidents agenda. Idiotic.

Everyone assumes gridlock. There will be deals struck (including legislation), albeit with attendant nose-holding due to the distaste.

Sponsored Links
Everyone assumes gridlock. There will be deals struck (including legislation), albeit with attendant nose-holding due to the distaste.

McTurtle on Obama Presidency - his prime objective was to deny and block Obama.

Republicans are mental.

I think you may have misunderstood the article
I fully understood the irony hence the lols.

I'm guessing also that the buoyed stock market, upon news that Biden may succeed is also noteworthy.

The Dow won't tank.

I will take solace in the knowledge that whilst Biden might be a lame duck President, Trump will never get over losing:D to the man he called the worst candidate ever!

You know next 4 years the Republicans will blame Covid on the Dems and if I recall correctly if Trump is still around he can run again in 2024.

Trump and Bojo have broken politics - there is no truth or decency left, it's them or us - policies don't matter only winning does.

Yet filly wrote this. Filly is a national treasure - he has no mortgage as he owns himself. :mrgreen:

I don't think somebody earning 100K these days can be considered wealthy, although I wish I earned that much.
They're already paying a fair wack. It's the Tech companies, the facebooks, the Amazons who need looking at, in fact they don't need looking at, we know exactly whats going on. Profits earned in one country being transferred to a low tax regime like Ireland or Luxembourg.

I'm guessing also that the buoyed stock market, upon news that Biden may succeed is also noteworthy.

The Dow won't tank.

Of course it won't tank, did you not read my earlier post?

Probably go up whoever wins, but more if trump is re-elected.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/10/31/trump-vs-biden-how-elections-affect-stock-market/

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/excellent-comment.556521/#ixzz6cxHPyOqr

I will take solace in the knowledge that whilst Biden might be a lame duck President, Trump will never get over losing:D to the man he called the worst candidate ever!

This made me recall the bit in Braveheart, where the Queen tells the King (who is breathing his last) that her unborn child is Wallace's.

Sponsored Links
Back