Exploded diagrams for Baxi parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There,

Could anyone tell me where I could obtain 'exploded view' diagrams of parts used in the Baxi 105e, such as the diverter valve manifold assembly?

I know that places like Plumbcenter have exploded diagrams on there computer systems, but was just wondering if such diagrams are available on a website somewhere?

Thanks,
Electronman.

Sponsored Links
Zaputa, thanks for the link.

However, I already have the boiler service manual. There is an exploded diagram showing how the different component parts of the boiler are connected together, but I would like exploded diagrams of the component parts themselves if possible.

Does anyone know where I could obtain them?

Thanks,
electronman

Sponsored Links
Thanks Baxpoti,

I was actually looking for an exploded view of the 3 way valve assembly, and it doesn't go into that much detail on the parts arena website.

I assume that such a diagram must exist somewhere though.

Anyone any ideas??

Thanks,
Electronman.

Since those valves are usually replaced whole the exploded diagrams are not general around because of lack of demand.

Professional boiler engineers might sometimes want to try to repair them but know whats inside them from experience.

Perhaps if you really must know then you should look for an old scrap boiler and take it apart. Thats how I learn how things work!

I started at 5 y.o. but got into trouble when I tried to look at the "works" of the neighbour's sundial. It was concrete and too heavy for me and it fell over and broke in two. I seem to remember getting a hiding and an embarased father had to break the news of what I had done and that he had made a cement repair.

Tony

HeeHee, a valuable lesson learnt there then eh Tony? :)

I have always had a fascination for taking things apart to see how they work, and remember a few 'hidings' that I got from my dad when I was younger for doing so! The irony is that now he calls me round to pepair things for him! I said to him, "See, all the playing around with things that I did when I was younger has paid off!". Needless to say, he didn't really have an answer to that! :)

The reason for my question is that I have purchased a service kit for the assembly and have two o'rings that have no apparent home, i.e I can't locate them on the existing unit. I was wondering whether they had perhaps dissolved which is why I can't see them. If that is the case then I'm not sure where to fit the new ones. I have identified and replaced all of the other seals, and just have these two o'rings leftover! :confused:

I guess that Baxi must have an expoded diagram, but whether or not they are willing to share it? That's another thing!

Thanks,

Hi Robbierazz,

I would also like an expoded diagram if poss, so if you do locate one please let me know.

Thanks,
Electronman.

Chris R always seems to have lots of exploded things but the detail is often rather poor because there is no official need or demand for them.

Tony

Thanks Agile.

Chris, if you read this post, are you able to supply the diagram that I need?

I guess that a poor diagram is better than no diagram! :)

Thanks,

Hi dellboy,

Thanks for the link, but I've already been there and it doesn't show an exploded view of the 'actual' 3 way valve assembly.

Thanks anyway,
Electronman

it shows the breakdown of the diverter valve in the installation and service manual :rolleyes:

doitall, not in my manual it doesn't. It shows how the CH flow, bypass, DHW heat exchanger and flow sense pipes connect to the 3 way valve, and also how the DHW differential valve connects to the 3 way valve manifold, but 'not' an exploded view of the actual manifold itself showing where the o'rings, valves, springs e.t.c are located.

Can anyone help?? :confused:

Thanks,
Electronman.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back