External box replacement

Sponsored Links
Just had a read...(lazy git) :oops: ...I think you mean the exit times etc. Is this correct?...Sorry didn't see your last post. I'll have a go.

It's an orrible panel to program as it's easy to forget where you are in programming....so in each setting eg 1 full set 2 bedtime you will have to tell it what zone does what .... Ok. So in program 2 you need to make the landing not used and what zones you need to cross to get to the panel eg you come down stairs and walk into the lounge to get to the kitchen .... So the lounge in part set 2 will become a timed zone and the kitchen an inhibit zone .... Hope this makes sense as I don't know the layout of your home... Mark

Ps I can't send you a message due to your settings

Sponsored Links
Sorry Sparkymarka, didn't realise I had messages turned off. PM'd again, hope you don't mind :rolleyes:

On the old G3, Prog 1 was set up to cover all ie front and back door contacts, kitchen pir, living room pir, and landing pir. Prog 2 was set up so we could omit the pir at the top of the stairs during the night. The control panel is at the bottom of the stairs. We come down the stairs and enter code to disarm. It had 3 zones.

Zone 1...Entry/exit (Front/back doors)

Zone 2...Living room/kitchen

Zone 3...Landing.

How would I set this up on the G4 with LED panel?

Back of manual flow chart for programming , last part for program's set your entry zones , times and setting mode eg program 1 .... Used zones 123......timed zones 1.....entry time 20 .... exit time 20. Sett mode 1 for timed..... Program 2 same but .... Used zones 12.... Sett mode 3 ( silent part set ) if you want..

What does silent part set mean?

The instructions are not very clear to me.

Can someone do a step by step guide to programming the zones please?

many instructions are not designed for diy installers unfortunately.

Silent part set is designed so it doesnt wake someone up when setting when you crawl in from a late night out etc.

You can have it audible or silent, choice is yours.

I dont know the panel well enough to give you written instruction i would have to refer to the manual.

Also need to know if you open zone 1 door and walk passed a sensor before you get to the panel/keypad.

Normally zone 1 e/e, 2 walk through, 3 + are guard at default, so for a bsic setup you just wire it in and your ready to go, then its a case of tweaking to finish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back