f.22 problem in valliant ecotec pro with filling loop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there seen that you give good advice on here need help with my boiler, driving me mad .. not as much as my dad who keeps on thinking he can fix it but really doesnt know what he is doing LOL bless him! i havea valliant ecottec pro 24 and its showing a f22 problem , the boiler has a silver filling loop but only one black tap on one end, when i turn it it doesnot let the water in !!! ??? i think i am menat to turn a second tap/ vaulve but dont not which one ?? please help !!

Sponsored Links
If it don't fill, then either the plastic part of the taps turning an is broken an not turning the brass bit, or the non return valves stuck at the other end of the braided steel hose

If its correctly configured and you are bold then you could disconnect one end of the silver hose and see if the valve will let water out into a bucket!

Or call someone1

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back